We want to make sure you receive your cheese order, so if you have any questions on the below, please do not hesitate to contact us before you place your order.
**Christmas Delivery Deadlines:**
- Regional orders, including Perth, WA, and NT:
- All postcodes over 0200
- Orders close Wednesday 13 December at 10am
- Interstate Metro City orders - to Sydney, Brisbane, Hobart, Adelaide and Canberra:
- All postcodes under 0200
- Orders close Sunday 17 December at midnight
- Melbourne Orders - postcodes 3000 to 3200:
- Same day delivery will continue until Saturday 23 December 10am.
Delivering Over Summer Months:
We have a lot of people ask us how we make sure the cheese is okay when delivered over the summer months. Please see our blog here for further information.
All orders can be picked up from our Brunswick location. Please click here for pick up times.
Melbourne (3000 to 3200):
- Order by 2:30pm for same day, Monday to Friday, or nominate your day of delivery
- We deliver Saturday, order by 10am for Saturday same day delivery, or nominate this day during the week
- Sunday delivery are strictly by prior arrangement, and only available for platters, catering and events
- We have a host of super fast, 9am, 10am and express services available. Contact us for a quote.
Interstate Capital Cities, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and Hobart (metro postcodes *000 to *200)
- Order by midday for next day delivery, Monday to Thursday
- Orders will not ship Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays
Regional Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania (outside metro postcodes *000 to *200):
- We deliver to most regional locations either overnight or within three working days.
- Please contact us if you require delivery on a specific day, and we will advise on specific timelines for your postcode
Western Australia & Northern Territory:
- Orders will only be shipped on Mondays, please contact us to discuss delivery (these orders might be delivered by one of our cheesemonger mates in your state).
Please note: Our website will accept delivery for any Australian Postcode, this does not constitute acceptance of your order. We may need to charge a fee for regional and extraordinary deliveries. Should this occur we will contact you via email.
Liability + Returns
Our drivers cannot call on arrival.
Authority to Leave: Orders are authorised to be left at your nominated address without a signature. Orders are left in the safest secure location, although please include details and we will do our best to adhere to these directions. We use majority third-party suppliers for our deliveries.
Address, phone number & email address: We cannot be held responsible for missed delivery due to innacuracy.
Cheese is highly perishable: Cheese and perishable products are non returnable.
Cornelius Cheesemongers offers no further warranties than those offered under consumer law.