Our Lead Cheesemonger, Matt Steele, has been in the business of cheese for over 10 years, and in hospitality for over 20 years. Ranging from owning award-winning cafes to running pubs, he is one of a long line of hospitality professionals who has it "in the blood".
He is always keen to provide advise to the industry he loves, and can assist your hospitality or retail business in the following ways:
- Curating a cheese menu for restaurants, bars or cafes, to compliment your product
- Assisting in setting up and stocking the cheese selection for your delicatessen, cafe, local supermarket or regional general store
- Cheese classes for hospitality professionals (cafe or restaurant staff) and retailers
- Assisting you in developing and assessing taste profiles, to better understand the product and your customers' needs
- Assisting you in developing the right product matrix for your retail store, including cheese knives, slates, boards, and associated condiments and sides
Contact us by using the form here and we will get back to you with how we could assist you. We can assist with short-term or one-off tasks to longer-term projects.
We look forward to hearing from you.